Deployment Project Manager
Transforming Hospital Care with AI
Signal 1 is on a mission to transform hospital care with AI. Formed out of a partnership between Layer 6, a world-leading applied AI company, and Unity Health, a world-leading research hospital, Signal 1 provides hospitals with an end-to-end clinical AI solution. We have a secure cloud-based platform that ingests patient data, applies real-time AI models, and delivers them directly into clinical workflows. Our platform is built on a proprietary technology stack which provides superior model performance, model explainability tools and a real-time model monitoring capability. All of Signal 1's models are developed in close collaboration with clinicians and we work with our hospital partners, and their team members, through every step of their AI journey.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, scientists, clinicians and business leaders who share a passion for technology and healthcare. We believe in the power of putting data and AI to work for good.
As Deployment Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the successful implementation of Signal 1’s AI platform and applications at our partner hospitals. You will work closely with Signal 1’s product, engineering and data science teams and with technical, clinical and project leaders at our hospital partners. You will help to develop and document implementation steps and requirements and implement against those requirements in subsequent deployments.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee partner (clinicians, hospital leadership, and decision-makers) engagement and experience
- Manage deployment projects from initiation to delivery including: initial scoping, project planning and milestone setting, technical integration with the Signal 1 cloud platform, model development and validation, clinician education and training, deployment and evaluation;
- Identify and set priorities, ensuring that they are communicated and followed regularly by the project partners;
- Oversee and motivate project partners to advance projects and achieve key milestones;
- Evaluate project risk factors and communicate action plans to all relevant stakeholders;
- SConvene, lead or participate in project meetings that involve client representatives;
- Establish and maintain good relations with the client, ensuring client satisfaction at every stage of the project;
- Monitor and report on project status to senior leadership at both Signal 1 and hospital partners;
- Integrate feedback from senior leadership into product development and ensure high quality of outputs.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (preferred) or relevant allied health profession with at least 5 years of clinical practice experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience required.
- Experience in change management and knowledge translation preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management concepts, tools, methodologies and best practices. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- A proven track record of successful technology project implementation in a clinical / healthcare setting with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of the entire project life cycle; able to operate from the initial conceptual design stage to final implementation and close.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and change management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Peers from diverse cultural backgrounds and academic areas
- Entrepreneurial, open-minded and energetic culture
- Excellent health and extended health coverage
- Four weeks of paid vacation
- Building impactful AI products and services that will transform hospital care!
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest in Signal 1!